What is this test?
The TOEFL iBT test measures your ability to use and understand English at the university level, and it evaluates how well you combine your reading, listening, speaking and writing skills to perform academic tasks.
It is the most widely respected English-language test in the world, recognized by more than 10,000 colleges, universities and agencies in more than 130 countries, including Australia, Canada, the U.K. and the United States. Wherever you want to study, the TOEFL test can help you get there.
Who Takes the TOEFL® Test?
- Students planning to study at a higher education institution
- English-language learning program admissions and exit
- Scholarship and certification candidates
- English-language learners who want to track their progress
- Students and workers applying for visas
TOEFL® Test Content
Combining All 4 Skills: Reading, Listening, Speaking, and Writing.
During the test, you are asked to perform tasks that combine your English communication skills, such as:
- Read, listen and then speak in response to a question
- Listen and then speak in response to a question
- Read, listen and then write in response to a question