We chiefly offer four regular educational programs:
- General English: It is most suitable for students and anyone who is interested in improving their general English language skill.
- Business/Commercial English: This program is ideal for business people, traders, and employees in general.
- Preparation Courses for TOEFL, IELTS and other internationally recognized English tests
- Specialized English Language Courses, and Communication Skills Programs
The majority of our teachers are native English speakers, from the United States, Canada, Britain, and Australia. We also have a few Turkish teachers for beginner levels and they have an excellent command of the English language.
We have a continuous rotating schedule in which classes begin regularly.
We hope you will accept our Opening Offer Specials. We do hope you are lucky enough to benefit from these
offers which will continue until seats are full.
Opening Offers breakdown:
– 50% Discount for the first 100 students.
– 45% Discount for the second 80 students.
– 40 % Discount for the third 60 students.
– 35 % Discount for the fourth 50 students.
– 30 % Discount for the fifth 40 students.
Students will get the advantage of this discount until the end of his study for all courses unless he /she stops two courses in a row.
We have three-course styles:
- The weekday courses: (Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday) classes are two hours and twenty minutes.
- The weekend courses: (Saturday and Sunday) classes are four hours.
- Customized Courses: The minimum enrollment for opening a course is five students.
The available timeslots for the weekday courses (Monday – Friday) are as follows:
- Morning: 10:00 AM – 12:20 PM
- Afternoon: 03:00 PM – 05:20 PM
- Evening: 07:00 PM – 09:20 PM
The available timeslots for the weekend courses (Saturday and Sunday) are as follows:
- Morning: 09:00 AM – 01:00 PM
- Afternoon: 02:00 PM – 06:00 PM
The length of the study is determined by the result of the placement test. If you are an absolute beginner, you need a period of one year and two months to complete when enrolled in the weekday course, and a year and a half with the weekend course.
This depends on the student’s time available for study, but generally, it is best to study regularly and continuously and to keep a commitment to attending regularly with a positive attitude.
The length of the course is one month for the weekday course and a month and a half for the weekends’ course. The student has the right to suspend their study for two consecutive terms without retaking the placement exam.
Those students who receive the discount of the opening offer can suspend their study one term only to keep the offer.
The minimum attendance for the course is 75% of the total time of the course.